Kick-off meeting of the DISCUSS core team, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, 9/10 January 2014.
The main purpose of the Munich workshop was to foster a common understanding of the key topics, mission and working method of the project.
During the event the partners discussed a broad range of topics:
- Which experience do we have in working together with or within Virtual Communities of Practice?
- What is our common understanding of a Virtual Community of Practice? Which are the key elements?
- What is the difference between natural and virtual Communities of Practice?
- Which are the crucial factors for incubating a Virtual Community of Practice?
- How can the growing of Virtual Communities of Practice be supported from outside?
- Can Virtual Communities of Practice be managed and how?
- How can the value of Virtual Communities of Practice be measured and communicated?