The 3rd partner workshop took place at the premises of our Greek partner organisation IDEC, Athens
18th – 19th Sept. 2014
The aims of the workshop were:
- to discuss the main findings from the in-depth analysis of the CoP interviews, to interpret the findings against the background of COP theory, to determine how the insights gained from analysis shall concretely inform our work?
- to investigate the developer version of the DISCUSS platform, introduction to the web architecture and web applications implemented so far, demonstration of platform functions and interactions between them, presentation of the five core processes of the DISCUSS platform, de-scription of the specific principles and elements related to each of them
- to elaborate the roadmap towards alpha, beta and final version,
- to elaborate the DISCUSS approach towards the building of communities of practice in lifelong learning, and allocation of tasks to partners,
- to follow up tasks and activities carried out in the first year and check for the actual status of the project, and to capitalize on the findings from internal evaluation: What has worked well, and why? What are our specific strengths? How can we build on these strengths during the next phase of the project and beyond?